You can’t turn a cruise ship on a dime. But yes, you can turn it around, slowly and carefully to set it on course.
Exhibit A – N:
– Saying the President is “cool” is raaaaacist code.
– You keep saying that word. It doesn’t mean what you think it means.
– Obama’s very bad week.
– Florida sues the
Fed DHS to get a voter’s database that should belong to them anyway called “Systematic Alien Verification for Entitlements” (SAVE). They want to use the database to verify the citizenship, and thus the voter registration, of suspected illegal immigrants in Florida. But the Feds say, “Nooooooooo….”
– Remember when Top Secret meant something? The current administration leaks solely for fun and pleasure...and to skew the political landscape in their favor.
– Americans net worth dropped 40% in the last 3 years. And that inheritance? Fughetaboutit.
– “Just Fine” gaffe now blamed on … wait for it… the media.
– NY Dems about to nominate a former Black Panther, anti-Israel race baiter for Congress.
– Obama channels his inner Caesar as he decides who lives and who dies. Sic Semper Tyrannis.
– Politifact may be not as factual as you think. I’m shocked! Shocked, I tell you!
– If AG Eric Holder has a ‘Advance to Go, Collect $200’
presidential pardon card in his pocket, this might be the time to use it.
– House Republicans, 85 of ’em, don’t like the idea of their constituents being SWATted.
– Navy unmanned drone crashes in eastern Maryland. What was it up to? Surely not looking for a mythical #BrentKimberlin SWATting… Rep. Austin Scott (R-Ga.) wants to ground the drones domestically. Smart guy.
– We will take converts, one at a time. Welcome, Greg.